Samskaaram enables a person to live a vedic life. Vedic life is a holistic life. Completeness in life can happen only if we nurture mind, body and soul together. Samskaaraas are those invaluable secrets embedded in the Vedas which, our ancestors have preserved, due to their constant and untiring efforts, in not only preaching them but also practicing them relentlessly.
Why should we follow Samskaaras?
The broad objectives of following Samskaaras as follows:-
- For obtaining inner purity and acquiring noble qualities.
- A practical training for making people virtuous.
- To enable younger generations to imbibe pure thoughts.
- To loosen the bondage of karma.
- To seek universal well-being.
What can you expect of this web site?
- Creating a resource bank regarding all Samskaaraas and collecting right information about observance of Samskaaras from the revered people who are following them and who can advise us.
- While samskaaras vary according to sub-sects, languages and sampradhayams, this site is an attempt to bring out those practices without distorting its values, for practice in day to day life.
- An interactive platform both for Vedic Scholars and the aspirants as well, catering to their specific needs
How we propose to achieve the above goals?
- By contacting Acharyaas, Pandits, Purohits, Priests, Vaidhikaas, Dheekshitars, Swamijis, Gurus, Muttheads and other knowledgeable and distinguished personalities to help us create a resource bank.
- By providing online audio video broadcast for day to day rituals according to respective sampradhayas,with the help of the scholars.
- Providing a customized display and pdfs of rituals to be performed by the aasthikas.
- Providing an user interface platform to cater to specific questions relating to Samskaaras.
- Bringing out articles on samskaaras from scholars for indepth reading.
- Setting up an Information window on relatedprogrammes in various cities.
- Providing contact details of available Pandits in your place.
- Providing important links related to Samskaaraas.
- Eventually, we contemplate providing SMS /E-mail alerts on events.
The site owns a broad idea of bringing back Samskaaras in all their splendor into the life of contemporary Hindu brethren and eventually preserving the same for posterity. No single individual can do this research and practice independently. This attempt is an honest and sincere journey just begun….In this big endeavor, we need your unstinted support and also active feedback to keep improving our services.
Thank you for your time and support. Please send your views, suggestions and queries at email@example.com